The Sumith's RCU-6001 detects next stop, arriving stop and current stop, displays text on the internal display board and also makes audio announcement. It sends selectred route information to outer LED display boards for passengers.
- Supports more than 250 routes with > 50 stops/route
- RS-232 interface to external GPS device
- Built-in 80W audio amplifier with Mic interface
- Selected route information sends to Outer LED displays boards.
- Configuration of Individual LED display board intensity
- Automatic audio announcement of stop's and text message display on Internal LED Display board
- Supports LED Display boards and Audio diagnostics
- File uploading using USB
- Confirms to IP65
512 Kbyte Flash
Up to 4GB Storage Memory(SD Card)
|LCD||128x64 pixel Graphical LCD with white LED|
Alphanumeric Keypad with Navigational Keys
Five special function keys
|Display Board Interface||
Half/Full Duplex Mode
Baudrate : 115200 bps
USB 2.0 Host Interface
RS-232 Interface, Baud Rate : 9600 bps (Interface to external GPS device)
Built-in 80W Audio Amplifier.
Two channels, each 40W
18V to 39V DC (With Audio)
Current with Audio @ 24V DC:
Cranking (Over voltage and Under voltage).
Reverse voltage protection (No Polarity)
Input short circuit protection
|Mechanicals||Rugged construction with Aluminum and Powder Coated, Vibration Proof 171mm(W) x 53mm(H) x 150mm(D)|
|confirms to IP65|
|Operating Temperature||10°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||5% to 98% RH|